Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bowling Green Park



This is a layout I made using the sketch.  The layout is of our family vacation in New York.  We had been walking around the financial district and after taking pictures with the bull we found Bowling Green Park and it was the perfect spot to rest our aching feet.  I switched it up a bit by adding my journal spot below the picture because I wanted to put the map location in the circle.  It had a small arrow pointing to our location but I plan on using the map location and a geo tag on each page in the New York trip album and a consistent theme throughout the book.  So, I added a geo tag and covered up the small arrow.  I did a date stamp with arrows between the two photos and then did a stamp above and two below without re-inking the stamp to give it the fade out look.  The tile and the photo corners were cut with my Silhouette Cameo and the map was cut using the print & cut feature of the Silhouette studio software.



No comments:

Post a Comment