Tuesday, October 18, 2016
The challenge for this month from MercyTiara's Facebook Group "MercyTiara's 27 Day Challenge" was to use a specific recipe. Details on she YouTube channel
A recipe challenge! In order to qualify for this challenge, you must use all the “ingredients” in the following recipe:
Preheat scrapspace to 70º F (21ºC)
Grease and flour a page protector. Wait, on second thought, maybe skip that one.
Combine the following supplies:
- 1 Black and White, 5X7 photo of yourself, fresh or frozen (recent or older)
- 1 or more 6X6 paper pads: - 1 page of the floral variety - 1 page of the striped variety
- 1 sketch of any kind (sketches can be found at creativescrappers.com, pagemaps.com, or any other site, magazine, etc.)
- Layer together the above ingredients, stirring in any other items, as needed, from your pantry (scrap room).
- Season with mist, or buttons, or wood veneers, or enamel dots, or Nuvo crystal drops, to taste.
- Garnish with a title.
- Serve the final dish (layout) with the sketch on the side.
Let the cook-off begin!
I used a 5x7 black & whiter photo, 2 6x6 pads (Woven paper from Fabrique pressed petals and Basic Grey 'Hey You'). The sketch I found by googling 5x7 sketch and found this sketch by Brenda Ragsdale found on her blog for the February 2012 challenge. I added tags for journalling and a couple of roses I made from my "pantry" (stash) and 'seasoned' it with gems and garnished it with a title. The bow at the top is from Fancy Pants Happy go lucky Button set.