Monday, August 19, 2013

S.H.O.P. 2 (Moment in Time Layout)

 This is another in my Stash horded on page layouts.  The horded items on this layout are the felt floral border (so old I have no idea where I got it or who made it).  The Moment in TIME vellum title, gem butterfly stickers (I think I got them at Walmart.  Not sure of the brand), Jolee's together blossoms 3d sticker and the blue label that says Bring your own Sparkle wherever you go and the journal block.  The paper, feather and prima flower were new.  The vase of flowers 3d sticker came off a thank you card I received from someone.

 My daughter's friend wants to be a photographer and librarian when she grows up.  So, she practices on her friends taking their pictures.  I love the way she captured my daughter in this photo.

Background paper - My Minds Eye - Bella Bella - Bella Rose
Photo mat - The Paper Studio - Textured Polka Cream/Black
Border Strips - The Girls paperie by Margie - Vintage Whimsy
Floral paper - Paper Studio Happy all over floral
White Rubon leters - Simply Stated by Making Memories - Heidi lg white
Glitter stickers - Recollections Glitter Stickers.
Blossom 3D sticker - Together Blossoms - Jolee's boutique - EK Success

Thanks for looking.  Please leave comments.












2 comments:

  1. BEautiful, I love all the different elements you used on this. Plus what a beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She is truly beautiful on the inside as well.

      Delete