Monday, August 12, 2013

S.H.O.P. 1



 This is a layout I did for my first S.H.O.P (stash horded on pages).  I wanted to start using those things in my stash of scrapbooking supplies that I have been hording. I have a bad habit of thinking, "If I use this here, I won't have it for later."  How silly is that?  So I am on a mission to use up my stash and especially those horded items before allowing myself to buy more.  To that end, I used the Creative Imaginations Awkward Family Photos paper and a couple of the stickers, some yellow enamel dots, alpha stickers that I have had so long I have no idea what company they were from, and three wooden precious moments type buttons (the poem called for four young ladies standing in a row so I made a 4th from my Silhouette Cameo.  I cut the image 8 times and glued them all on top of each other to give the same thickness as the buttons.)

I am very pleased with the layout in general but especially since I used some of the things I have been hording.



No comments:

Post a Comment