Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Earn a Buck layout

This is a layout of my daughter's job at Larry's Pizza.  Some friends showed up to eat and took the picture.  I had gotten the title "Earning A Buck", the pizza card that the title is on, the slice of pizza and the time clock from swaps I participated in (I did the time clock) at scrap-a-holics Anonymous on Yahoo groups.  The heart flair I made myself.  The top part of the time card has her name, the restaurant and the month & year she started.  Then if anyone wants to read the story they can pull the card out and read the rest of the journalling.  I liked being able to have part seen & part unseen.



1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I've already used my pizza slice long time ago on a layout. I just saw the "earning a buck" in my stash the other day, need to find a way to use it too.

    ReplyDelete