Monday, September 3, 2012

First ATC

 
I've wanted to do an ATC ever since I found out about them.  This is my very first attempt.  Would love to hear your opinions.  I put three strips of puff paint on cardstock, heated it to puff it up, inked with denum ink, added a small strip of black & white ribbon, stamped som random pattern all over, added a cardstock arrow, micro beads, a star and the word "dream with my dymo label maker that I wrinkled up.  I personally love it and can't wait to use it on a layout.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great to me. The great thing about ATC's is-the only rule is the size! They are to express your own creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first ATC, can't imagine improving on that

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! I've never done one either but this is making me want to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete