Tuesday, August 2, 2011


File folders I did for a 4 seasons swap. Winter and fall are my favorites. On the summer, I used pink card stock for the folder, cut out grass, cloud, sun, tree, picnic table and swingset (the swingset is my own design) from my silhouette. The fall one I used brown for the folder, inked green paper to make the background cut the tree with my Silhouette and punched the leaves from a mini punch (boy my hand hurt after doing enough for 1o folders). Spring I used purple for the folder, cut the cloud, rain, butterflies, fence and flowers with my silhouette. I used a glitter pen to do flight paths for the butterflies. Winter I used red for the folder cut the north wind, snow ground, BRRRR and the snowman with my Silhouette (the snowman was my own designish. I found a snowman image and turned it into a cut file. I did the same thing with the north wind). The snow flakes are made with ice cycle stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment