Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Coney Island Beach Vacation


This is a layout for Mercy Tiara's 27-Day Challenge for August to use homemade embellishments.  I have had these embellishments in my stash for years.  I made the altered CD for a swap at Yahoo Groups scrap-a-holic Anonymous group for an August Beach time swap.  The label did not have the year.  I made the Beach Vacation for an April title swap in the same group.  Again, no year on the label.  I made the clouds as I was doing the layout.  I had to put the whale on the photo of me on the beach looking like a beached whale.  I made the waves out of some wave paper I had in my stash and the sand was a 6x6 piece of paper that I cut into 2" strips and joined in the middle.  I added Coney Island in tile letter stickers above beach and a border sticker of sand, shells and grass at the bottom.  The background is a sheet of pale blue card stock from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment