Sunday, March 23, 2014

Play rehearsal

I took a break from making purses and did a layout. This is a picture of my daughter and a couple of co actors in a play she was in during rehearsal. I did black, gray and cream on the layout since they were all wearing shade of black and gray. The tile is my favorite thing on this layout. I cut a title out of the black & cream striped paper that I used as a photo mat and cut an outline for the title out of gray. Then I got to looking at the negative space from where I cut the title and I liked it so I backed it with gray. Then I set the cut out letters that were backed with gray over the top of the negative space and really liked that so I popped all the letters up on top of the negative space and adhered it all down to the layout. I finished it off with some of the homemade enamel dots I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment