Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cedar Train scrapbook layout

The Cedar Train layout is of my father and my youngest daughter.  He has made wooden train sets for each of his great grandchildren.  Since my daughter is the youngest grandchild (16) he started getting worried he would not be alive or able to make trains when she got old enough to start her family.  So, he decided to make one big train for all her future children to share since he has no way of knowing how many she will ultimately have.  He had gotten some cedar wood from my uncle and used that to make the train.

The train, the blue label thing at the bottom, the title and the oval it sits on, the RR sign, and the train tracks were all cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  The circle wood veneer border is from Studio Calico.  I made the bottle cap for a swap but made to many so this was an extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment