Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fair Parade - Alice in Wonderland

Our Studio for the Arts where my daughter and I take class entered in the county fair kickoff parade.  Our recital theme for this year will be Alice in Wonderland.  So, we did a float and all dressed up.  The cloggers wore cards and clogged though the parade.  This is a great feat for me.  52 year old and clogged five miles in August in Arkansas.  I was exhausted to say the least when all was said and done.
This is the layout.  Sorry for the glare on the two pictures to the right.  I have not mastered the photo taking of layouts to share very well.  Anyway, the first photo is of my daughter and her best guy friend.  The middle is of the Queen & Rabbit and the right photo is me & my daughter.  Not sure what line the paper is from.  It was in my stash with no brand strip on it.  If anyone recognizes it, I would love to know what line it is because I absolutely love it.  I would love to get more.
I put tags up top and in the bottom right corner that I cut from a Colorbök patterned paper pack that I got from Walmart.  It doesn't have a name other than patterned paper.  Used the tags in the bottom corner to put the title.

I found pictures on google of Alice in Wonderland charms.  I didn't have the charms so I print & cut them with my Silhouette Cameo then added Glossy Accents to make them shiny.  I then popped them up on pop dots.


I cut the title Randolph County Fair Parade out of my Silhouette Cameo and paper from Colorbök paper pack that I cut the tags from.  I then added glossy accents to help them pop off the page.
I added two tags that I did print & cut with my Silhouette Cameo and a couple of print & cut Alice's.  I added a sticker tea pot from a Miss Elizabeth's sticker sheet from a Teddy Bear Tea Party collection that I have had in my stash for over five years or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment