Saturday, February 6, 2010

3D Rose

I made this 3D Rose on my Silhouette. I only have the GSD file because that is all I use or know how to make. I did a top layer and a bottom layer. In this example I did the bottom layer of the flowers in a darker yellow and the bottom of the leaves in black. I then chalked some highlights on the leaves and low lights on the roses. I will say that it is detailed as each layer has 20 pieces. But the final project is worth it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddximywdmwj/3D%20Rose.GSD

5 comments:

  1. Your new blog is great. Love the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the rose file. I have wanted one like this for some time now, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing I love it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog. Love the rose!!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete