Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Santa's Workshop

I got a file from Sandra Strijland at sandrasscrapshop.blogspot.com

This is a trial run of the file to see if I liked it.  I do so I will do another with better paper and fixing things that I found I didn't do right in this one.  I also want to wait until the Christmas decorations come out so see if I can find better toys and things for the inside.  I also need to perfect the Christmas tree out of rosettes as this one is lopsided and kindof a mess.  I want to add a string of Christmas lights and some snow to this one and a chimney.

I also want to do one as a family home on Christmas morning and also maybe a Nativity Stable.







1 comment:

  1. What a great project to make. I don't think I would have the patience to do all of that. But it is fantastic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete